Registration and Verification
Frequently asked questions
To earn money on digital options, you must first open an account that allows you to conduct trades. To do this, you need to register on the Company website.The registration process is simple and does not take much time.It is necessary to fill out a questionnaire on the proposed form. You will be required to enter the following information:
After filling out the sign-up form, you will be offered various ways to fund your account for trading.
- name (in English)
- email address (indicate the current, work, address)
- telephone (with a code, for example, + 44123 ....)
- a password that you will use in future to enter the system (in order to minimize the risk of unauthorized access to your individual account, we recommend that you create a complex password using lowercase, uppercase letters and numbers. Do not disclose the password to third parties)
No. The client performs self-registration on the Company's website, providing complete and accurate information about himself on issues asked in the registration form, and maintains this information up to date.If it is necessary to conduct various kinds of checks of the Client’s identity, the Company can request documents or invite the Client to its office.If the data entered in the registration fields does not match the data of the submitted documents, your individual profile may be blocked.
If it becomes necessary to pass verification, you will receive a notification by e-mail and / or SMS notification.However, the Company uses the contact details that you specified in the registration form (in particular, your email address and phone number). Therefore, be careful to provide relevant and correct information.
No more than 5 (five) business days from the date the Company receives the requested documents.
You have to contact the technical support service on the Company's website and edit the profile.
Verification in digital options is a confirmation by the Client of his personal data by providing the Company with additional documents. Verification conditions for the Client are as simple as possible, and the list of documents is minimum. For example, a Company may ask:
The Company may request any documents if it is not possible to fully identify the Client and the data entered by him.After the electronic copies of documents have been submitted to the Company, the Client will have to wait some time to verify the data provided.
- provide a color scan copy of the first spread of the Client's passport (passport page with photo)
- identify with the help of a "selfie" (photograph of himself)
- confirm the address of registration (residence) of the Client, etc
You will receive a notification by e-mail and / or SMS notification about the completion of the verification process of your account and the ability to proceed with operations on the Company's trading platform.